What makes Future Accounting different to others?
We believe as a business owner you need access to financial information that has been reviewed by a professional more than annually.
We therefore review our clients financial information every GST period. This review ensures:
- Most (if not all) coding is correct (whether this is done by yourself or us)
- Fixed assets are accounted for correctly (this can have a massive difference if you are purchasing or selling big ticket items)
- Loans are up to date and balancing
- If your year is looking better than last year, we can advise this and look to mitigate tax consequences
- Conversely, if you year is looking worse than last year, we can look at the tax consequences of this too.
Jeff (pictured below) has worked in the accounting industry since 2007. His experience includes working at a senior level for an international accounting brand, hands on experience in the local district health board as well as Director of a local charity. He has assisted clients with everything from a single rental property to multi-million dollar businesses and charities. We would be surprised if we cannot help you!